Free up valuable time to focus on growing your business. We’ll manage the bookkeeping for your Mesa based business, so you don’t have to. The friendly people here at Sum of all Numbers can perform all of your financial record keeping, maintenance and filing.
Our Bookkeeping Services:
- Save Time and Money
- Reduce Accountants’ Fees
- Reduce Frustration and Stress
- Make Informed Decisions
- Overcome Financial Challenges
- Focus on Growing the Business
“Sum of All Numbers is absolutely a good value.” Dr. Fred Pockrass, Owner, Transcendentist
Financial Records for Business
Well-organized financial records enable you to operate your business more efficiently, as well as minimize current and future tax liabilities. We handle:
- Check stubs
- Deposit slips
- Revenue sheets
- 1099 Forms
- Other records
“Working with Sum of All Numbers saves me time, energy and a boatload of frustration going through the numbers.” Corinne Phipps, Owner, Urban Darling
“I think it is money well spent not having to deal with all the paperwork.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
Reliable Financial Records Via Client Account Teams
Ensuring timely, accurate, and reliable record keeping, Sum of All Numbers assigns a Client Account Team to each client. Each Client Account Team of experienced bookkeepers, accountants and financial advisors personally understands your needs. You can relax knowing that if one team member is out of action, the rest of the team can quickly solve your problem.
• Client Account Manager – Your point of contact, advocate and advisor
• Clerk – Performs routine bookkeeping and data entry
• Controller – Insures accuracy and completeness of financial statements
Count on the expert, friendly and responsive service from a Client Account Team matched to your growing business.
Customized Bookkeeping Services
We provide customized bookkeeping services for Mesa businesses. Choose the services you need from the menu of bookkeeping and accounting services below. We’ll prepare a proposal for only the services you need. Call 1-888-564-5777 today for a complimentary quote.
- QuickBooks Services
- Financial Coaching
- Virtual CFO
- 1099 Reporting
- Financial Growth Assistance
- Purchase Receipts Scanning
- Sales Tax Reporting
QuickBooks Services for Small and Medium Business
We provide a variety of QuickBooks® services:
- QuickBooks Consultation (Setup, Support & Training)
- QuickBooks Tech Support
- Remote Access QuickBooks hosting with My Accounting Cloud from Trapp Online
To provide the best possible support, we also use QuickBooks from Intuit to form virtual CFO services for entrepreneurs and small business clients. Learn more about our QuickBooks® Services.
Financial Coaching for Small and Medium Businesses
• Bank reconciliations for each bank account
• Statement of assets, liabilities and owner’s capital
• Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
• Sales Receipts entry – Identify best selling products and services and make informed decisions
• Your Executive Financial Coach works one-on-one with you to analyze your company’s financial health during a monthly, 30-minute phone call
“I understand where I have costs that I can reduce, where I have things that are out of whack and percentages that change; it’s very handy to have accurate financial information.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
• Bill Payment
• Weekly download of banking transactions
• Additional financial analysis – Including budgets, budget analysis or debt reduction
• Weekly Cash Flow Management
• Payroll Services
• Invoicing – Email invoices monthly to your clients
(regular mail service available for clients using QuickBooks Bill
1099 Reporting for Small and Medium Businesses
Prepare and file your 1099 reports with envelopes – Includes the filing of the required 1096 Form to the IRS. Client provides W-9 forms and other information needed for filing. Electronic filing is also available.
Financial Growth Assistance
Implement the right financial growth strategy and your business will grow and prosper. Our service includes:
• Analysis and implementation of your internal control processes
• Examination of cash management systems and processes
• Establishment and monitoring of budgets
Purchase Receipts Scanning
To create a truly paperless office for your 21st century business, Sum of All Numbers scans your business receipts to ensure that your business meets all IRS requirements. We provide you with the scanned documents in PDF, Excel, Word, HTML or digital image format, sorted by date.
Sales Tax Reporting for Small and Medium Businesses
• Monthly estimate report
• Quarterly report
• Online payment to Franchise Tax Board
To process your sales tax form, you must either be a virtual CFO client or provide us with a sales report for the sales tax period.
If you are looking for bookkeeping services in Mesa, AZ then call 1-888-564-5777 today for a complimentary quote.
Sum of All Numbers
5135 E. Ingram St. Ste. 6
Mesa, Arizona 85205