Need a bookkeeper in Redwood City? Want to explore other options? Look no further than Sum of All Numbers.
Our bookkeeping services streamline your process, saving you time and money, and reducing accountant fees because you’ll have the information you need, organized before your appointments. You’ll have the information you need to make informed business decisions to overcome financial obstacles and to focus on growing your business in Redwood City.
“Sum of All Numbers is absolutely a good value.” Dr. Fred Pockrass, Owner, Transcendentist
Financial Records for Redwood City Businesses
Organized financial records help you manage your business efficiently, as well as minimize current and future tax liabilities. We handle:
- Check stubs
- Deposit slips
- Revenue sheets
- 1099 Forms
- Other records
“Working with Sum of All Numbers saves me time, energy and a boatload of frustration going through the numbers.” Corinne Phipps, Owner, Urban Darling
“I think it is money well spent not having to deal with all the paperwork.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
Reliable Financial Records Via Client Account Teams
With reliable financial records via client account teams you will always have the information you need readily available. If one member of the team is out of action, the rest of the team will sweep in to get you what you need, when you need it.
- Client Account Manager – Your point of contact, advocate and advisor
- Clerk – Performs routine bookkeeping and data entry
- Controller – Insures accuracy and completeness of financial statements
Count on expert, friendly and responsive service from your Client Account Team. We are here for you and your business.
Customized Bookkeeping Services
We offer Customized Bookkeeping services to all our clients, preparing a proposal for only the services you request. Choose from the options below and call 1-888-564-5777 today for a complimentary quote.
- QuickBooks Services
- Financial Coaching
- Virtual CFO
- 1099 Reporting and Filing, including the filing of the required 1096 Form
- Financial Growth Assistance
- Purchase Receipts Scanning
- Sales Tax Reporting
Financial Coaching for Small and Medium Businesses
- Bank reconciliations for each bank account
- Statement of assets, liabilities and owner’s capital
- Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
- Sales Receipts entry – Identify best selling products and services and make informed decisions
- Your Executive Financial Coach works one-on-one with you to analyze your company’s financial health during a monthly, 30-minute phone call
“I understand where I have costs that I can reduce, where I have things that are out of whack and percentages that change; it’s very handy to have accurate financial information.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
- Bill Payment
- Weekly download of banking transactions
- Additional financial analysis – Including budgets, budget analysis or debt reduction
- Weekly Cash Flow Management
- Payroll Services
- Invoicing – Email invoices monthly to your clients (regular mail service available for clients using QuickBooks Bill Pay)