The financials are the heartbeat of a company. Creating and maintaining important and well-organized financial records ensure efficient daily business operations, as well as minimize current and future tax liabilities. Most small business owners lack the time, experience and tools to maintain proper business financial records.
Sum of All Numbers takes on this highly important role for your company by becoming your virtual Accounting Staff. You can entrust your financial records and transactions – check stubs, deposit slips, statements, revenue sheets and other records – to us. We handle all your financial record keeping, maintenance and filing on your behalf, which frees up your valuable time to devote to revenue generating activities for your business.
Sum of All Numbers provides personalized, quality service and we are committed to providing close, personal attention to fulfill our customers’ needs.
Financial Coaching Services
Basic monthly services include:
- Secure storage and remote access to your QuickBooks records via TrappOnline
- Bank reconciliations for each bank account (up to 3 accounts)
- Statement of assets, liabilities and owner’s capital
- Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
- Sales Receipts entry
- Sum of All Numbers inputs your income sales receipts so you know what your best selling products and services are, which helps you make educated decisions for future planning
- Our Executive Financial Coach works one-on-one with you during a monthly 30-minute phone call to analyze your company’s financial health. This ensures you have all of the information you need to make the right decisions for your business
Virtual CFO Services
Includes all the Financial Coaching Services plus:
- Weekly download of banking transactions
- Bill Payment – up to 20 bills per month
- Analysis of one additional financial project per month, which may include budgets, budget analysis or debt reduction.
Includes all the above services plus:
- Weekly Cash Flow Management
- Payroll services for up to 10 employees
- Invoicing – Sum of All Numbers prepares and emails invoices on a monthly basis for up to 10 of your clients (regular mailing service is available for clients using QuickBooks Bill Pay Service)
Al a Carte Packages
Allow Sum of All Numbers to prepare and file your 1099 reports for up to ten forms with envelopes. Service includes the filing of the required 1096 Form to the IRS. W-9 forms provided by client to Sum of All Numbers in addition to the other information needed for filing. Electronic filing is also available.
Maintain positive relationships with your clients even when you have to collect on past due bills. Sum of All Numbers makes your collection calls for you, so we act as a buffer between you and your clients to collect the money that is due to you.
Financial Growth Assistance
In order for your company to grow and prosper, you need to have a financial growth strategy in place. Sum of All Numbers provides you with the assistance you need to create and implement the right financial growth strategy for your business.
Strategic plan includes:
- Analysis and implementation of your internal control processes
- Examination of cash management systems and processes
- Establishment and monitoring of budgets
Pricing is prepared on a case-by-case basis, so call today 1-888-564-5777 for a complimentary quote.
Purchase Receipts Scanning
The IRS tax code now allows taxpayers to maintain their records by using an electronic storage system, which means you can finally implement the paperless office you’ve dreamed of. Records maintained electronically, however, must meet IRS requirements. Sum of All Numbers scans your business receipts and stores them electronically, ensuring your electronic records meet all of the IRS requirements. We can provide the scanned documents in a PDF, Excel, Word, HTML or digital image format, sorted by date for your convenience.
QuickBooks® Consultation (Setup, Support & Training)
In order to best support our clients, we use QuickBooks® from Intuit to establish virtual CFO services for our small business clients. Our QuickBooks® consultation service includes:
- An analysis of your QuickBooks® setup, if you are already using the software
- New QuickBooks® users receive advice and direction on the most suitable product for your business
- Setup and implementation of computerized accounting system using QuickBooks® and customized for your business needs
- Training for your in-house staff to make the most of the features and benefits QuickBooks® has to offer
- Training on how to read and analyze QuickBooks® reports to help you recognize and understand important financial trends in your company
- One-hour onsite training per month
Sales Tax Reporting
Once QuickBooks® for your business is up and running, your financial records are always up-to-date. Sum of All Numbers can handle your sales tax reporting for you.
- Monthly estimate report
- Quarterly report
- Online payment to Franchise Tax Board
For Sum of All Numbers to process your sales tax form, you must either be a virtual CFO client or provide us with a sales report for the sales tax period.
Tech Support Package
Do you ever get stuck when using your QuickBooks® and need a little assistance to get unstuck? The Sum of All Numbers Tech Support Packages provides you direct access to our expert staff via phone and email. Sum of All Numbers can access your QuickBooks® file remotely, with your permission, to provide you with the support you need.
- 3-hour support package
- 6-hour support package
- 9-hour support package
Remote Access QuickBooks Hosting using My Accounting Cloud
As the world’s premier provider of ultra-secure remote access to full-featured QuickBooks, My Accounting Cloud is the Sum of All Number’s provider for managed hosting solutions. Experience more efficient and effective collaboration–reducing your travel time and expenses–through multiple-user simultaneous live access to company files. Their excellent value, unparalleled customer service and ultimate convenience makes My Accounting Cloud and Sum of All Numbers the superior bookkeeping solution.
My Accounting Cloud benefits include:
• Quick & easy remote access to your clients’ financial records–anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
• Unsurpassed reliability with assured uptime at or above 99.5%.
• Strict server security ensuring your critical data’s integrity
• Full-featured QuickBooks use allowing superior productivity in comparison to ‘QuickBooks Online Edition’
For more information, to register for any of our services or to receive a custom quote, call us at 1-888-564-5777.