Need a bookkeeper in Sunnyvale? Want to explore other options? Look no further than Sum of All Numbers.
Our bookkeeping service saves you time and money, reduces accountants’ fees (by making sure your books are in order before visiting the accountant) and reduces frustration as you’ll always have the financial information you need at your fingertips. With your bookkeeping needs covered—your financial record keeping, maintenance, and filing, you can focus on growing your business in Sunnyvale.
“Sum of All Numbers is absolutely a good value.” Dr. Fred Pockrass, Owner, Transcendentist
Financial Records for Business
Organized financial records help you manage your business efficiently, as well as minimize current and future tax liabilities. We handle:
- Check stubs
- Deposit slips
- Revenue sheets
- 1099 Forms
- Other records
“Working with Sum of All Numbers saves me time, energy and a boatload of frustration going through the numbers.” Corinne Phipps, Owner, Urban Darling
“I think it is money well spent not having to deal with all the paperwork.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
Reliable Financial Records Via Client Account Teams
We make sure that the work we do for you is timely and accurate by assigning each client we work with a Client Account Team, responsible for managing that business’s needs. This ensures that if one member of the team is out of action, the rest of the team is here for you and can quickly solve your problem.
- Client Account Manager – Your point of contact, advocate and advisor
- Clerk – Performs routine bookkeeping and data entry
- Controller – Insures accuracy and completeness of financial statements
Count on expert, friendly and responsive service from your Client Account Team. We are here for you.
Customized Bookkeeping Services
We offer customized bookkeeping services to all our clients. Choose from the options below and we’ll prepare a proposal for only the services that you need. Call 1-888-564-5777 today for a complimentary quote.
- QuickBooks Services
- Financial Coaching
- Virtual CFO
- 1099 Reporting and Filing, including the filing of the required 1096 Form to the IRS
- Financial Growth Assistance
- Purchase Receipts Scanning
- Sales Tax Reporting
QuickBooks Services for Small and Medium Business
We provide a variety of QuickBooks® services:
- QuickBooks Consultation (Setup, Support & Training)
- QuickBooks Tech Support
- Remote Access QuickBooks hosting with My Accounting Cloud from Trapp Online
To provide the best possible support, we also use QuickBooks from Intuit to establish virtual CFO services for entrepreneurs and small business clients. Learn more about our QuickBooks® Services.
Financial Coaching for Small and Medium Businesses
- Bank reconciliations for each bank account
- Statement of assets, liabilities and owner’s capital
- Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
- Sales Receipts entry – Identify best selling products and services and make informed decisions
- Your Executive Financial Coach works one-on-one with you to analyze your company’s financial health during a monthly, 30-minute phone call
“I understand where I have costs that I can reduce, where I have things that are out of whack and percentages that change; it’s very handy to have accurate financial information.” Ron Witherspoon, Owner, First Street Alehouse
- Bill Payment
- Weekly download of banking transactions
- Additional financial analysis – Including budgets, budget analysis or debt reduction
- Weekly Cash Flow Management
- Payroll Services
- Invoicing – Email invoices monthly to your clients (regular mail service available for clients using QuickBooks Bill Pay)