Business Bookkeeping in Redwood City
A business office in the busy area of Redwood City, CA can be a hectic place to be, especially when it comes to dental bookkeeping. At Sum of All Numbers, we know that your schedule is hectic, and you have many patients to see on a daily basis. You may not have a lot of time at the end of the day to manage all of your bookkeeping. That’s where we come in. We know the ins and outs of all of your needs with numbers, and we want to make sure that you are all sorted out now, so you don’t run into any problems later.
Our expertise can help you from the beginning of your day to the end, so you can rest soundly knowing that your office bookkeeping needs are in order. We use a team approach, which gives you not one bookkeeper but an entire group of people who want to make sure all your needs are met. Then you can get on with your practice, get out of the office on time, and go on with your life in Redwood City, CA. Contact Sum of All Numbers today to talk about your bookkeeping needs.
Small Business Bookkeeping Services
At Sum of All Numbers, we know that your individual practice’s needs are not the same as everyone else’s. We do not treat you like every other company. That is why we provide a wide range of services, which we then cater to your specific needs. We can provide you with a free proposal that outlines all services that pertain to you, including:
- Processing deposit slips or check stubs
- Going through statements and revenue slips
- Sorting out payroll
- CFO services
- Processing 1099 tax forms
- Managing cash flow
- 24/7 access to QuickBooks
- And much more!
Why Business Offices Choose Sum of All Numbers
There are many incentives to work with Sum of All Numbers and many reasons why small business offices prefer our services to those of other companies, including:
- Accounting—We know the ins and outs of your accounting needs, as we have experience with many different dental offices.
- Growth—We allow dentists the time to concentrate on their practices, so that they can continue to grow.
- Decisions—We provide accurate and timely consultations and financial arrangements, so that you can make quick and early decisions about where your money can be best put to use.
- Money—We will help you save—starting with accounting fees!
Sum of All Numbers Serves Growing Practices Like Yours
Check out our well-established history working with small businesses and see real reviews of our work by downloading the Transcendentist Case Study.
Customized Bookkeeping Services
Learn more about Sum of All Numbers’ business bookkeeping services—as well as what we can do for your practice in Redwood City, CA—by contacting us at 1-888-564-5777 for more information and a free quote!