As a smart business person you know that keeping your business financial records in order helps keep your company running smoothly.
The challenge: Knowing and understanding how you should establish and maintain your financial records in the most effective and efficient manner.
The next challenge: How to stay up-to-date on the rules, regulations and deadlines for business filings.
The final challenge: Accurately and effectively dealing with the various aspects of the financial portion of your business such as employees, purchase controls, audit preparation and more.
For the first time, Sum of All Numbers is sharing our collective experience and knowledge as financial professionals to help you establish and maintain your business financial records so you can run a profitable entity.
It’s fast. It’s free. It’s easy.
This 7-day email course covers:
- What a business owner must know about the financial condition of their company in order to make wise business decisions and increase profitability
- 6 easy ways to improve your purchase controls
- The 3 figures to consider for a positive leasing experience
- How to safeguard your petty cash
- 9 ways to prepare your company for an IRS or agency audit
- How to financially treat an independent contractor (IC) versus an employee
- How to get a head start on your year-end financial statements
Don’t miss out on this free seven-day email course.